Monday, August 23, 2010

Ben & Amber Fjoser

Ben & Amber share an interesting wedding story. They won a wedding! And you say, they won a wedding? They did precisely that. They won a wedding through a contest put on by KOWZ radio station in Owatonna! But not just any wedding, they won a wedding on the stage of the Village of Yester Year at the 2010 Steele County Fair! They had the wedding ceremony on Friday night in Owatonna at the fair, and then had the reception for family and friends on Saturday in Mankato.

The number one thing I loved about this wedding party-was all the bridesmaids had similar, yet different dresses! I loved it! I also loved the flowers-fall colors are my favorite so those flowers spoke to my heart!

Here are a few sneak peaks at just a few quick edits I did this morning before class.

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Ben Fjoser! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment